"A Certain Exquisite Propriety" --Byron

Inspiration:Aspiration:Impression
MY likes, opinions, musings, etc.

Friday, November 6, 2009

Johannes Faktotum: Strong, Simple, Inspired





 Johannes Faktotum means "Jack-of-all-trades" and is a line started in Februrary of 2009 by Johanna Bloomfield. She has been designing menswear since 2002. The 09/10 AW collection is brilliant with such simplicity but strength. The 2010 SpringSummer collection is a bit lighter (fittingly) but one of my favorite things about the SS is the Steel Toed knee high boots that the looks are paired with. My favorite look from each collection are above.  I also dig the knee covers paired with the AW collection.

If it were possible, I would take the entire AW collection and it would become my "uniform" for the season. I enjoy it that much. It's so sharp.

Check out Johannes Faktotum HERE        Strong, Simple, Inspired

No comments:

Post a Comment