"A Certain Exquisite Propriety" --Byron

Inspiration:Aspiration:Impression
MY likes, opinions, musings, etc.

Monday, December 7, 2009

Thierry Mugler AW Collection and SS 2010 Collection




We love Thierry Mugler because it is about an attitude that says, "I want to be noticed, but don't fuck with me." Or, at least, that's my take on it. For this reason, Autumn Winter collections are always more interesting than Spring and Summer. The coats, the layers, the boots: It's all Killer. These are three of my favorite looks from the AW collection. You can also check out a video of the SS 2010 collection below. As I said, I always find the Fall the most interesting, but if you love color, especially light blues and pinks, you will enjoy the Spring collection, too. The Summer suits steal the show.


No comments:

Post a Comment