"A Certain Exquisite Propriety" --Byron

Inspiration:Aspiration:Impression
MY likes, opinions, musings, etc.

Friday, March 9, 2012

Komakino Spring/Summer 2012

Summer comes around, and I'm usually not too thrilled to put on shorts. Yes, they make the heat a lot more sufferable, but I don't care for the look most of the time. However, if I had some of the pieces from husband/wife duo Komakino's S/S 2012 collection, perhaps I wouldn't be so grumpy about the summer prospects. The pieces and looks in the collection definitely have a puck quality, but what I enjoy most is the minimalism, length, and cut of the designs. See more of the collection HERE on Morphosis. You can also check out a video featuring the collection on Komakino's site.
Pics by Kim Jakobsen





No comments:

Post a Comment