"A Certain Exquisite Propriety" --Byron

Inspiration:Aspiration:Impression
MY likes, opinions, musings, etc.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

ODDA Magazine #1

London based magazine ODDA has put out its first issue and is available across Europe. This is the first spread I have seen from the magazine, but I am immensely enjoying the mask and crown seen below. They are stunning and I want my own. I have a feeling that the pieces might've been made by the stylists, David Martín & María Ruz, but I could be wrong. Regardless, I see a project in store for myself. The crosses are great, but what's even better are the confessional screen references (in the mask) and the thorny metals that adorn and constitute the crown. See more of the shoot by photographers Aline & Jacqueline Tappia 
HERE on Fucking Young! and HERE on MaleModelScene





No comments:

Post a Comment