"A Certain Exquisite Propriety" --Byron

Inspiration:Aspiration:Impression
MY likes, opinions, musings, etc.

Monday, August 6, 2012

10/10--"Only Young Once!" collection

When I think of designs that work to push the envelope while still being quite wearable, this is what I have in mind. 10/10 (ten out of ten) collection "Only Young Once!." I'm instinctively drawn to the geometric, asymmetric, as well as symmetric shapes and details . Yet, even while creating layers of interest via stacked and exaggerated affixes, the pieces aren't "bulky" or too big: they retain a streamlined, fitted feel and look. The pieces and looks have the blend I enjoy between edgy and urbane; past and future. This collection is simply speaking my language--I want these pieces for the stage, or perhaps as street armor. See more of the 10/10 collection HERE.
Source: FuckingYoung!


No comments:

Post a Comment