"A Certain Exquisite Propriety" --Byron

Inspiration:Aspiration:Impression
MY likes, opinions, musings, etc.

Friday, March 8, 2013

Valentim Quaresma Fall/Winter 2013

I suppose the best way to refer to these pieces by Valentim Quaresma is to call them accessories. What I enjoy most is the idea of bringing the "fetish" into the everyday. I also enjoy the hard and masculine juxtaposed with a soft or ethereal vibe--somewhat regal. I actually have a piece, similar to this first look, that I wear during performances. Great minds. I'm actually a fan of Quaresma's 2011 collection as well. It's more slick, less earthy, and has a solid, yet breakable quality. Definitely check out his website to see what I mean. You can see the rest of Valentim Quaresma's Fall/Winter 2013 collection as shown during Lisbon Fashion Week /ModaLisboa HERE.





No comments:

Post a Comment