"A Certain Exquisite Propriety" --Byron

Inspiration:Aspiration:Impression
MY likes, opinions, musings, etc.

Monday, August 31, 2009

B/C The BODY SUIT is IN




So, I am a fan of the male body suit (or idea of it). Why not? I love to see it dressed up. Just as it was a few posts back when I mentioned a Jumper by Burberry Prorsum over the Bodysuit by Expectations featured in DAZED and CONFUSED.

The styles here are by Boss (pic 2) and JW Anderson (Pic 2)

The Boss may not be a full on suit, but a tight fit tank that unstraps over swim cut shorts, it has the effect. I've been a fan of the JW Anderson suit since first seeing it a few months back. I'm feeling it with boots, either low or high and dressed up. But, I like the way Sylvain has his model with suit, tie, and shirt. Very clever. Can you wear it to the office? Maybe not. But you can damn well try!

No comments:

Post a Comment