"A Certain Exquisite Propriety" --Byron

Inspiration:Aspiration:Impression
MY likes, opinions, musings, etc.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

A/P.C. Summer & Autumn 2010

I like to feel scholarly sometimes--Perhaps I am the perpetual student. Aren't we all forever students of life? Anyhow, many looks by A.P.C. make me wanna read. I also feel that the clothes are so simple and classically designed that they are forever in style. The looks and pieces here are from the APC Autumn 2010 collection and the Summer collection. Check out the A.P.C. website for the Lookbook. There are details that I enjoy including the little silver clasp on the blue pants or the blank patches on the Jumpsuit or the bow-tie with those pants or the buttons on the shoulder of a sweater--and the pea-coat is just sharp. 

The original Autumn pics from Selectism

No comments:

Post a Comment