"A Certain Exquisite Propriety" --Byron

Inspiration:Aspiration:Impression
MY likes, opinions, musings, etc.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Jil Sander 2011 S/S in Florence

Jil Sander, with Raf Simons' designs, gave a show in a beautiful Florentine garden as part of the Pitti Uomo going on now in Florence.The show was webcasted live and was great--the colors against the natural setting did create some electricity. I am actually very surprised to see such intense colors from the label. But I enjoyed mostly the details: like the blue and pink on the bottom of the shoes or the sashes on the backs of jackets. Below are some shots from the live webcast--but I hope some professional photos will be available soon. I just couldn't wait to post some of my favorite designs and looks from the show. If you missed the show, you can catch it HERE for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment