"A Certain Exquisite Propriety" --Byron

Inspiration:Aspiration:Impression
MY likes, opinions, musings, etc.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Carlo Pignatelli Spring/Summer 2013--500th Post!

This is the 500th post for ViktorMan and I think it fitting that this post features the latest collection from Carlo Pignatelli as presented during Milan's fashion week. The collection speaks to much of what I enjoy when it comes to fashion--decadance, fun, texture, a touch of the exotic (in this case a nod toward South Asian flavors), and a nice glint with a little swagger. I enjoy looks and pieces that present a story--a story I can envision myself within. In the case of Carlo Pignatelli's Spring/Summer 2013 collection, that story fits very nicely within my regal inclinations. Yet, it is done, not in a stuffy way, but with a freshness and virile vitality. I look forward to another 500 inspiring, aspiration-sparking impressionistic moments in men's fashion. 
See more of Carlo Pignatelli's S/S 2013 collection HERE on Homotography. Also, be sure to check out the video of the runway presentation below. Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment