"A Certain Exquisite Propriety" --Byron

Inspiration:Aspiration:Impression
MY likes, opinions, musings, etc.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Christopher Kane Spring 2013

The first time I say Christopher Kane's Spring 2013 collection I pretty much glanced over it. Perhaps I wasn't in a good mood, or something. Whatever the case, taking a second look recently, I am pleased by the designer's playfulness. In fact, seeing the Chelsea boots made me happier. What would make them even better--above and beyond the vibrant patch of color--would be the option to swap out multiple colors on the boot's side panels. I'm also enjoying the brush strokes used on the button up and tank--you can even find the strokes used on swimming gear. See more of the collection HERE on Style.com with a blurb from Tim Blanks.





No comments:

Post a Comment