"A Certain Exquisite Propriety" --Byron

Inspiration:Aspiration:Impression
MY likes, opinions, musings, etc.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Belstaff Fall/Winter 2013

I've never thought of race car drivers as particularly glamorous, but that's what Belstaff had in mind for their Fall/Winter 2013 collection. I'm convinced. I get the cool factor being a racer can give a guy (or gal for that matter); Yet Belstaff has added more value to iconic racer imagery. Sheik racers: sexy, macho, and well-put-together. The collection features so much in the way of brilliant outerwear that I can't begin to post all the pieces I enjoy, but here are some of the looks and items I'm very happy to see. (There's even a jumpsuit!) Check out all of the collection from Milan, HERE on Fashionisto.








No comments:

Post a Comment